Thursday 12 June 2008

Corresponding Dates and Places....... they are significant you see!


(Mumbai was supposed to be a city of dreams for people in the seventies and thee eighties! Everyone imagined themselves to be a part of this city and the population then!)


I was born in Mumbai; then known as Bombay! It was the December of 1984, the month that marked the end of that year! Well, no wonder Mumbai was the most sought after cities in the eighties! I stayed here at my mom’s sister’s place along with her parents (my grandparents). I was raised here till 1995.


My parents and brother (a year elder to me) were initially in Mangalore and then my dad got transferred to Delhi in 1992. In 1995, I went to Delhi and since then I started staying with my parents. The same year my dad was transferred to Manipal, Karnataka and we happened to stay at a place little away from Udupi namely Koteswar. From 1995 to 2005, I stayed here, where we also have our own residence. My education here started off with the CBSE syllabus and ended with a degree in Computer Application.


(Udupi is a petite temple town; essentially a district now. It is clean and well maintained and has 100% literacy rate. It often stands at the top with the academic results among all other districts of Karnataka. I am glad to have studied here contributing my part to it!)


I was Campus recruited with Infosys, Bangalore in Jan 2005. After I completed B.C.A in May, I joined their Bangalore office in June 2005.


(Bangalore has been a wonderful place for the IT professionals all the while. This is indeed a very promising city and you can rest assured that you would never remain unemployed here, especially if you know ……..what they call “computers”!)


Now it is June 2008 and I am still here in Bangalore!

No comments: